Office AdministratorLocation: North Little Rock, AR
American Fire Protection Group (AFPG) is growing! Because of that growth, we are seeking qualified applicants for an Office Administrator in our Little Rock, AR office. The Office Administrator works as an integral part of our divisional team and has a direct impact on the success of our office.
- Value caring and enduring relationships based on honesty and integrity
- Communicate effectively
- Want to have opportunities to develop and advance
- Are detailed-oriented
…then we would love to hear from you!
What makes someone successful in this role?
- A desire to explore new challenges using critical thinking skills.
- Regularly participating in the Learning and Development opportunities available through AFPG and API Group.
- A team-oriented attitude.
- Being dependable.
- Having an uncompromising work ethic.
What can you expect to accomplish in your first year on the job?
- Development of caring and enduring relationships with your AFPG TEAM Members.
- Learning to successfully navigate the day-to-day challenges of the role.
- Gaining knowledge of the life safety industry and furthering your understanding of the Astea and AX systems.
- Creating an Individual Development Plan (IDP) with your supervisor and taking steps toward accomplishing its objectives.
- Becoming fully integrated into our divisional team and contributing to its success.
Why Choose to Work for American Fire Protection Group?
- We offer competitive pay for experienced fire protection experts. Pay is based on the level of experience you have in the fire protection industry.
- We are owned by the APi Group, a publicly traded, multi-billion-dollar corporation based in Minnesota. This is a benefit that provides financial support and backing, world-class training, and leadership development.
- We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and an employer-matched 401(K) program.
- We strongly believe in promoting from within. Every employee has the opportunity to participate in our Individual Development Plan (IDP) process. If you have the drive to make a better career for yourself, we will help you achieve that goal.
- We strongly advocate for the use of the most current technology our industry has to offer.
- We are an engaged organization with strong and authentic values, with clear evidence of trust and fairness, where two-way promises and commitments are understood and fulfilled.
- We hire people whose values align with ours. This is a key element of our People/Talent Development Operating Code tenet.
- Many of our employees have worked with us for over 30 years. We believe if you invest in the right people, you will create long-lasting professional relationships that benefit everyone.
- We have a longstanding commitment to hire veterans, both in the field and in the office.
- Ability to work independently at an advanced level in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong oral and written communications skills; ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of leadership and employees.
- Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Being a dependable team player with a coachable attitude.
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Assisting with office reception functions including greeting customers, vendors, and associates.
- Conduct billing, receivables, and payables functions.
- Provide general administrative support for the office.
- Create and distribute internal and external correspondence.
- Coordinate technician schedules.
- Maintain various types of records.
- Gather information from customers to set up service calls.
- Maintain and enter payroll for technicians.
- Perform Contract job set ups and billings.
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures.
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software.
- Other duties as assigned.
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
See all of our current job openings.