We Take Safety Seriously.
At American Fire Protection Group, safety isn’t just a program; it’s part of our culture. A leader in workplace safety, we realize that even the highest quality fire protection systems and services mean nothing without a safe working environment. That’s why all of our companies follow a strict set of safety standards, focusing on job-site, vehicle and product safety.
When you work with AFPG, you can rest easy knowing your project – and your company – are in the hands of a reliable, efficient and safe crew.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment that focuses on continual improvement and injury elimination while complying with all relevant regulatory requirements. We believe that all injuries and occupational illnesses can be prevented, and we will strive to implement a safety and health management program that will allow us to accomplish this. Safety is a mindset and an attitude for everyone.
- Team members participate in a minimum of 8 hours of computer based and 8 hours of classroom based safety training each year
- Toolbox Meetings are held weekly
- Task specific training is conducted regularly
- New Hire Orientation is part of our on-boarding process
We hold our team members accountable:
- Regular job site safety evaluations are performed by safety and management personnel
- Job site safety evaluation goals are set annually
Safety is not just a priority at AFPG … it’s a core Value. Our goal is to have zero injuries, zero incidences, zero losses. Our Purpose mirrors that of the APi Group, our parent company: Building a safer environment.
Get the security and peace of mind of having an industry leader working for you - contact our team today.