Safety First Culture
At American Fire Protection Group, safety isn’t just a program; it’s part of our culture. A leader in workplace safety, we realize that even the highest quality life safety systems and services mean nothing without a safe working environment. That’s why all of our divisions follow a strict set of safety standards, focusing on job-site, vehicle and product safety.
When you work with AFPG, you can rest easy knowing your project – and your company – are in the hands of a reliable, efficient and safe crew.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment that focuses on continual improvement and injury elimination while complying with all relevant regulatory requirements. We believe that all injuries and occupational illnesses can be prevented, and we will strive to implement a safety and health management program that will allow us to accomplish this. Safety is a mindset and an attitude for everyone.
Our Safety Training:
- TEAM members participate in a minimum of 8 hours of computer-based, and 8 hours of classroom-based, safety training each year
- Safety Toolbox Meetings are held weekly
- Task specific safety training is conducted regularly
- Safety orientation with new hires is part of our on-boarding process
What We Hold Our TEAM Members Accountable for on Safety:
- Regular job site safety evaluations are performed by safety and management personnel
- Job site safety evaluation goals are set annually
- Always wearing the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Driving, parking and leaving a job site safely
Safety is not just a priority at AFPG … it’s a Core Value. Our goal is to have zero injuries, zero incidences, zero losses.
Ready to hear more?Call us today and get a full rundown of everything you can expect when working with AFPG for any of your Life Safety needs.
Call 952-641-7650 to speak to a Life Safety expert today!