Industry Leading Fire Alarm Service
AFPG is the industry leader in service and repair work on commercial fire alarm equipment. Each year, our highly skilled teams examine thousands of alarm systems and their operations and response times, and to verify fire code and insurance compliance.
AFPG provides high-quality professional service not only to local buildings and complexes, but also to companies that own or manage buildings in multiple locations and states.
Most importantly, AFPG is available 24/7 for all your fire alarm service needs. You can have a skilled fire alarm technician on-site within hours of contacting us.
Why Choose AFPG For Your Fire Alarm Service?
1. We’re a one-stop shop! Save time and money by having one company provide ALL your Life Safety services. In addition to Fire Alarm service we can also service and inspect your sprinkler system, suppression systems, fire extinguishers, backflows, kitchen hoods, security systems and any other component of your Life Safety system.
2. We’ve won numerous Life Safety accolades over the last 35 years! Fire alarm companies don’t stay around that long unless they are doing something right.
3. With 17 locations nationwide, we have the fire alarm resources of a large company, with the personalized service of a local company.
4. One of our core values is caring and enduring relationships with our customers, with a dedication to customer satisfaction. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to make sure you have the best customer experience while receiving industry-leading fire alarm service.
Fire Alarm Equipment We Service
- Fire Alarm Control Panels
- Pull Stations
- Smoke Detectors
- Horn Strobes
- Annunciator Panels
- Duct Detectors
AFPG is an Elite Honeywell Partner (Gamewell-FCI & NOTIFIER)
We work with a number of vendors and distributors and are educated and trained on the most current technologies. As an Elite Honeywell Partner (Gamewell-FCI and Notifier), we have access to the latest and greatest fire alarm technology. This includes new touchscreen and wireless technology, as well as intuitive programming, that makes the Honeywell line of products are some of the best in the Life Safety industry.