Careers at American Fire Protection Group
Part-Time Operations Support SpecialistLocation: Edina, MN
If you want to work for a company whose Values include Honesty and Integrity, Excellence on All Levels, and Fulfilling Work Focused on Team and Personal Development of All Team Members, read on! American Fire Protection Group (AFPG) is currently seeking to add someone to our Service team who appreciates working with a variety of people where the environment is friendly, and where there are excellent opportunities to develop and advance. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking candidates for two part-time Operations Support Specialists at our Corporate Office in Edina, Minnesota.
The Operations Support Specialist is part of our top-notch Service Team. You will put your positive attitude and strong communications skills to work daily. This position reports to the Director of Service Operations. We are hiring for two part-time shifts that will be assigned in order of hire date and availability. Shift 1: 11:30am-5:30pm M-Th. Shift 2: 6:30am-12:30pm Tu-F.
- Ability to work independently at an advanced level in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong oral and written communications skills; ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of leadership and employees
- Comfortable with prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Team player with coachable attitude
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills
How will your success be measured?
- Accuracy of new job setup forms and backup paperwork that verify complete information has been submitted.
- Precision creating new Service jobs within system based on information provided from our divisions or customers.
- Meticulous updating of existing job, inspection, customer, and site information as requested by our divisions or customers.
- Improvements in the efficiency of our Service and Inspection Departments through higher quality job-related information.
- Willingness to assist with accounting and operations special projects as requested.
See all of our current job openings.