Careers at American Fire Protection Group
Inspection SalesLocation: College Station, TX
As an Inspection Sales Representative, you will be required to act in the best interest of the customer and the company at all times. Candidate must be a self-starter, a people person, outgoing, team player, possess leadership ability, and be able to build new customer relationships while nurturing old relationships. Some travel is required.
- Business development and/or marketing background a plus
- Strong prospecting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to close
- Must live in the College Station, TX market
- A valid driver’s license with no major citations
- NFPA related certifications (NICET Preferred)
- Promote required fire sprinkler, fire alarm and fire extinguisher inspections and service type work.
- Obtain new leads for new customers as well as provide quotations for inspections to new and existing customers.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of inspection and service agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new systems, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about AFPG capabilities.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan.
- Develop and foster new and existing customer relationships while ensuring AFPG meets or exceeds their expectations of a long-term partner.
- Support other AFPG initiatives as they relate to the College Station, TX location.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
See all of our current job openings.