American Fire Protection Group believes in the importance of Apprenticeship Training as illustrated in this video produced by the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA). AFPG actively participates in the invaluable programs offered through the AFSA.
Our Mission at American Fire Protection Group is to be the leading solutions provider within the fire protection industry always bringing our finest effort, exceptional ideas and incomparable character to every project. Paramount to AFPG’s successful pursuit of this mission is the hiring of quality people whose values align with ours. Our values are strong and they produce exceptional results.
What are those values?
- Caring and enduring relationships with others
- Honesty and Integrity
- Excellence on all levels
- Fulfilling work
- Safety and Risk Management First Culture
At AFPG we are committed to each individual’s success. We know our team members and we care about them, and it shows. Like our parent company, the APi Group, we are committed to helping each person grow through training, leadership development and advancement. We have well-defined career paths and training opportunities that help support the growth and skill sets needed to progress on those paths.
- United States Department of Labor approved Apprenticeship Program
- Foreman / Supervisor Leadership Training
- Project Manager Leadership Training
- Branch Manager Leadership Training
- Regionally based Leader Labs
- Strategic Level Leader Labs
- Emerging leadership training
We augment training by paying for and encouraging participation in job-related conferences, seminars and workshops. We also offer a tuition reimbursement program, along with a highly competitive benefits package that includes a 401K with matching and an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program).
If you’re interested in joining our highly-respected team of professionals, start the application process today by submitting an online application via the Apply Now link for one of our open positions.
American Fire Protection Group, and its divisions, believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
As an Inspection Sales Representative, you will be required to act in the best interest of the customer and the company at all times. Candidate must be a self-starter, a people person, outgoing, team player, possess leadership ability, and be able to build new customer relationships while nurturing old relationships. Some travel is required.
- Business development and/or marketing background a plus
- Strong prospecting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to close
- Must live in the College Station, TX market
- A valid driver’s license with no major citations
- NFPA related certifications (NICET Preferred)
- Promote required fire sprinkler, fire alarm and fire extinguisher inspections and service type work.
- Obtain new leads for new customers as well as provide quotations for inspections to new and existing customers.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of inspection and service agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new systems, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about AFPG capabilities.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan.
- Develop and foster new and existing customer relationships while ensuring AFPG meets or exceeds their expectations of a long-term partner.
- Support other AFPG initiatives as they relate to the College Station, TX location.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
See all of our current job openings.